You can make your life better if you create a self-care safety net for those times.
Here are some journal prompts for self care you can include in your safety net. Click the image below to download as a PDF.
1. What things make you happy?
2. What does your dream life look like?
3. What do you life to look like three years from now?
4. What’s a funny story that makes you laugh every time?
5. What brings you genuine joy?
6. Who is your best friend?
7. What makes you happiest in life?
8. If you could make a living doing anything, what would it be?
9. Who is someone you’d like to treat better?
10. What’s your favorite physical feature?
11. What do you want your legacy to be?
12. Who is your favorite person to talk to every day?
13. What have you done lately just for you?
14. What are you proud of yourself for?
15. What are some things that inspire you?
16. One thing I need to work on is __________
17. What do you need to let go of?
18. What do you need to forgive yourself for?
19. What is your favorite memory?
20. What are you most grateful for right now?
21. Who’s your biggest idol?
22. What thought patterns are holding you back right now?
23. What do you need to stop doing to live a richer and happier life?
24. What is your proudest moment?
25. What would your ideal day look like?
26. How have you been getting in the way of achieving your goals?
27. If you could escape to a vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
28. What do you need most to heal right now?
29. What make you a good friend?
30. What did you do today to bring yourself closer to your dream?
31. I’m most proud that I __________
32. What makes you feel powerful?
33. What advice would you give your teenage self?
34. What is your best accomplishment?
35. What are you afraid of?
36. What does success mean to you?
37. What beliefs are holding you back from living your dream life?
38. What items are in your self-care toolkit?
39. What could you do to make your life more delightful every day?
40. A book that has impacted me is __________
41. What’s inspiring you right now?
42. What do you need to forgive yourself for?
43. What qualities do you think others admire about you?
44. What would you do if you weren’t so afraid of failing?
45. How do you add value to those nearest to you?
46. What do I need more of in my life?
47. What are you grateful for this week?
48. Who inspires you most in life?
49. What does your ideal day look like from morning to night?
50. How can I show myself more love?
51. What have you done lately that you want to brag about?
52. What message would I like to share with the world?
53. What do you need more of in your life?
54. How can I love myself today?
55. When you wake up in the morning, how do you want to feel?
56. What is your favorite personality trait?
57. What are your priorities for this year?
58. What is one adjustment you’d like to make to your morning routine?
59. When do you feel most confident?
60. What is one adjustment you’d like to make to your nighttime routine?
61. Today I can honor my body by _________
62. What do you wish you had more time for?
63. What wild and crazy thing would you like to try?
64. What’s your ultimate goal in life?
65. What have you learned today?
66. What’s your favorite meal?
67. If I could accomplish one thing in the next three months, what would it be?
68. How do you add value to the world?
69. What’s the best dream you can remember?
70. What is the message that you want to share with the world?
71. What is your top goal right now?
72. The thing I’m most thankful in life for is ________
73. What is causing you stress right now?
74. What is your best physical feature?
75. What is the most relaxing sound to you?